1.- Right of information
This website is owned by MAKING SCIENCE GROUP S.A. (hereinafter, “MAKING SCIENCE”), with NIF (tax ID number): A-82861428 and its registered office at Calle López de Hoyos 135, Piso 3, 28002, Madrid, Spain.
Accessing and/or using the website confers on you the status of user and, from the moment of such access and/or use, you accept this Legal Notice.
The user (hereinafter, the “User”) can contact MAKING SCIENCE at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- Use of the website
The User is responsible for his or her use of the MAKING SCIENCE website (hereinafter, the “Website”). The Website may provide access to a great variety of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content and information (hereinafter, the “Content”) belonging to MAKING SCIENCE or to third parties, to which the User may have access.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the Content and Services offered over the Website and, for illustrative purposes and without limitation, not to use them to:
- Commit acts which are illicit, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the MAKING SCIENCE Website, its providers or third parties.
- Introduce into the network, or spread, computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the damage described above.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of MAKING SCIENCE, third-party providers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, transform or modify the Content, or allow public access to the Content through any form of public communication, without the authorisation of MAKING SCIENCE.
- Delete, hide or manipulate Content subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying details, included in the Content, of such rights belonging to MAKING SCIENCE or third parties, nor to delete, hide or manipulate technical protection devices or any information mechanisms which may be inserted into the Content.
MAKING SCIENCE gives notice that the material appearing on this website has been included for informational purposes only and, therefore, it is insufficient for making decisions or taking positions in a particular case.
The User must bear in mind that the material appearing on this website may not reflect the most recent legislation or case law regarding the matters under consideration. Furthermore, the material may be modified, developed or updated without prior notice.
MAKING SCIENCE shall be entitled to investigate and report any of the above-mentioned forms of conduct, in accordance with the law, and also to work with the authorities in investigating such actions.
MAKING SCIENCE may, temporarily and without prior notice, suspend access to the Website in order to carry out maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements. However, where the circumstances allow it, MAKING SCIENCE shall inform the User, giving sufficient notice, of the date on which the Services are to be suspended. MAKING SCIENCE accepts no liability for the use which Users may make of the Content included in the Website.
3.- Intellectual and industrial property
All intellectual property rights to the Content of the Website and its graphic design belong exclusively to MAKING SCIENCE, or to a third party which has authorised their use, and, therefore, MAKING SCIENCE, exclusively, is entitled to exploit those rights. Accordingly, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights:
MAKING SCIENCE does not grant any licence or authorisation of use of any kind in respect of its intellectual and industrial property rights or in respect of any other property or right connected with the Website, the Services or the Content.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the Content is permitted, insofar as is strictly necessary in order to use and display the Website on a personal device.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights relating to Content provided by Users is the exclusive responsibility of those Users and, therefore, Users indemnify MAKING SCIENCE against liability for any claim by third parties arising from the illicit use of Content on the Website.
4.- Liability and warranties
MAKING SCIENCE declares that, as far as it is able and the current state of technology allows, it has taken the measures necessary to enable its Website to function correctly and ensure the absence of viruses and harmful elements. Nevertheless, MAKING SCIENCE cannot accept any liability for:
- The continuity and availability of the Content and Services.
- The absence of errors in the Content, nor the correction of any fault which may occur.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- The harm or loss caused by any person who breaches the security systems of MAKING SCIENCE.
Contributions appearing on these pages which have been provided solely for informational purposes. MAKING SCIENCE does not guarantee the integrity or accuracy of its Content, nor that the Content is up-to-date.
5.- Duration and modification
This Legal Notice shall be valid for an indefinite period. MAKING SCIENCE may make changes to the terms specified in it, which shall take effect from the moment of their publication.
MAKING SCIENCE may withdraw, add to or change the Content and Services it provides, including the manner in which they are located or presented. The terms published at the time when the User accesses the Website of MAKING SCIENCE shall be understood to be valid.
By accessing and/or using the Website, the User shall be understood to have accepted this Legal Notice and its terms and, where applicable, the changes made to them.